Let’s us help you with Sunway Pyramid’s Hands-Free Service!
You can use this service at any of the participating retailers and request for pick-up through the app!
From 16 Apr – 30 May, try the Hands-Free service and redeem an exclusive Kiehl’s Travel Kit!*While stocks last.
How to use this service? Here’s a few simple steps:
- Download the Sunway Pyramid Mobile App
- Tap on Hands-Free
- Tap on Request Pick-up and our friendly staff will come and pick up your shopping bags OR you can also tap on Drop Off and pass your shopping bags to our friendly porters.
- Then continue on with your shopping adventure
- When you are ready to leave, head to Hands-Free Counter @ Ground Floor, The World of Sunway to collect your shopping
1) Are there any charges for this service?
For now, the service by our porters is completely free! (With the exception of home delivery, where a delivery fee will be charged at the Hands-Free Counter)
2) Can I engage Hands-Free service without Sunway Pyramid mobile app?
Unfortunately, no, shoppers are required to use the Sunway Pyramid mobile app to engage the Hands-Free Service.
3) What if I made a purchase at a shop that is not a Hands-Free Participating Shop?
You may drop off your shopping bags at the Hands-Free Counter at World of Sunway, Ground Floor.
4) Do I need to wait at the Shop after I’ve successfully requested for Pick-Up?
No, you are free to leave the shop and continue shopping. Our porters will pick-up the bags from the shop and bring them to the Hands-Free Counter.
5) Is there a limit on how many shops I can request for the service from?
6) Is there insurance coverage for damages or loss of items?
Shopper’s items are insured with Good in Transit Insurance during the Hands-Free service duration. The limit of liability for this service is RM3,000.00 per consignment.
7) What are the restrictions on items that are eligible for this service?
These items include but are not limited to hazardous items, live animals, high-value jewellery, personal belongings. You may refer to the T&C for a full list.
8) Is there a size restriction on items that are eligible for this service?
Maximum Weight of Service: Maximum 10kg
Maximum Dimensions (for boxes etc): 800mm (W) x 800mm (H) x 600mm (D)
Maximum Length (for long items such as mops, vacuums etc): 1600mm
9) Where do I collect my items before leaving the mall?
Shoppers can collect their items at the Hands-Free Counter at the World of Sunway, Ground Floor, before 9.30pm.
10) Is there a specific time frame for the operating hours of this service?
Last request for the Hands-Free porter to pick-up your bags from the participating shop is at 8.30pm.
You are advised to collect your item(s) from the Hands-Free Counter before 9.30pm on the same day. Our Hands-Free porter will send a reminder by 9.30pm.
11) What if the item(s) given to me by the porter is/are not mine?
Shoppers are encouraged to verify their shopping bags right after collecting them at the Hands-Free Counter. If the items inside the bag do not belong to you, kindly inform our Hands-Free porter immediately.
12) What if I forgot to pick up my item(s) from Hands-Free Counter and have already left Sunway Pyramid?
A reminder will be sent out by 9.30pm. However, if you forget to collect your bags, our Hands-Free porter will send the item(s) to Sunway Pop Box where you can self-collect it. You will receive a SMS for guidance on how to pick-up the item(s) at Sunway Pop Box.
Under case to case basis, the Hands-Free porters will determine if the item(s) can be stored for an additional day after mall closing hours.
If item(s) are not picked up within 3 days and the Hands-Free porters are unable to reach you, the item(s) will be handed back to the retailer.
Participating Retail Outlets
Hands-Free Service Terms & Conditions
Engage Hands-Free Service @ Participating Shops
- Shopper may request to engage Hands-Free service at any Participating Shop after purchase.
- Participating outlet staff will assist to pack shopper’s item(s) into Hands-Free bag and seal the bag. Shopper is required to verify all items have placed into the bag correctly.
- For bigger item(s), outlet staff will attach sticker or luggage tag onto shopper’s item(s).
- To engage Hands-Free service, shopper is required to launch Sunway Pyramid mobile app, click on “Hands-Free” icon, scan the outlet QR code and scan the QR code on Hands-Free bag, sticker or luggage tag.
- Shopper may leave the shop upon successful service request. The staff will store the item(s) temporary while waiting for Hands-Free porter to pick up and send to Hands-Free Counter.
- Last order for requesting the service is 8.30pm.
Engage Hands-Free Service @ Hands-Free Counter
- Shopper may request to drop off shopping bags and engage Hands-Free service at Hands-Free Counter located at The World of Sunway, Ground Floor.
- Hands-Free porter will assist to pack shopper’s item(s) into Hands-Free bag and seal the bag. Shopper is required to verify all items have placed into the bag correctly.
- For bigger item(s), Hands-Free porter will attach sticker or luggage tag onto shopper’s item(s).
- To engage Hands-Free service, shopper is required to launch Sunway Pyramid mobile app, click on “Hands-Free” icon, scan Hands-Free counter’s QR code and scan the QR code on Hands-Free bag, sticker or luggage tag.
- Hands-Free porter will store shopper’s item(s) at the storage hub.
Pick-Up @ Hands-Free Counter
- Shopper who engages Hands-Free service may pick-up at Hands-Free Counter.
- To pick up the item(s), shopper is required to launch Sunway Pyramid’s mobile app, click “Hands-Free” icon, select the item(s) to pick up, show the QR code to our Hands-Free porter.
- After verification, our Hands-Free porter will take out the item(s) from the storage hub and pass to the shopper.
- Shopper is advised to pick up the item(s) before 9.30pm on the same day. Our Hands-Free porter will send a reminder by 9.30pm.
- If the shopper does not collect their bags by 10pm on the same day, our Hands-Free porter will send the item(s) to Sunway Pop Box for shopper’s self-collection. Shopper can expect to receive a SMS for guidance to pick up the item(s) at Sunway Pop Box.
- Under case to case basis, the Hands-Free porter will determine if the item(s) can be stored an additional day after mall closure.
- If item(s) are not picked up after 3 days and Hands-Free porters are unable to reach the shopper, the item(s) will be handed back to the retailer.